About Me

My photo
My name is Felicia Inman and my husband is Dustin Inman. We live in Huntsville, AL and have two children, Dexter and Carter. Hope you enjoy!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

New to me

This might take a few times to get used to. Blogging has never been my thing but after reading everyone's blog I figured why not give it a shot. After a long process of getting my cousin, Melissa Battles, to Google some unique names for me we came up with this. Keeping up with the Inmans. Yes I know that I am not married to an Inman just yet but I figured why not go ahead and name my blog that because we will be married in 3 months. Plus, I really liked the name. After all I will be blogging about OUR lives here in no time. To everyone that is reading you will be seeing my blog change from different templates and designs as I get comfortable and decide what I really want to be "my look" of the blog. So, after all that I am going to end this blog short so that I can explore everything that I can do to this webpage. I really hope that each and everyone of you enjoy my blogs and the things that I have going on in my day to day life of preparing for my wedding, finding a "big girl" job, getting married, and enjoying the rest of my life with the man of my dreams Mr. Dustin Inman.

No comments:

Post a Comment