About Me

My photo
My name is Felicia Inman and my husband is Dustin Inman. We live in Huntsville, AL and have two children, Dexter and Carter. Hope you enjoy!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

A little taste of the wedding

Meet the Wedding party: 
  • Bride- Felicia Ann Saint
    • Matron of Honor- Jennifer Owens Pate (cousin)
    • Bridesmaid- Denise Saint (sister)
    • Bridesmaid- Melissa Owens Battles (cousin)
    • Bridesmaid- Lora Causey (sister of the groom)
    • Bridesmaid- Emily Thomas (friend of the bride)
  • Groom- Dustin Ladon Inman
    • Best Man- Donnie Inman (father of groom)
    • Groomsman- Scottie Tucker- (cousin)
    • Groomsman- Brandon Beck- (cousin)
    • Groomsman- Brett Causey- (brother-in-law)
    • Groomsman- Andrew Maise- (friend of groom)
    • Groomsman- Evan Gossett- (friend of groom)

I  never realized how stressful planning a wedding could be. I feel like I have no clue what I am doing but when I step back and look it seems to be coming together alright. Tonight I have been on the computer for hours researching the perfect music to play during the ceremony. We have a meeting with the Wedding Consultant tomorrow morning to go over all of this stuff. After a few hours of searching I have narrowed it down to a few songs for the ceremony for each part. Dustin and I will go over them in the morning together. Okay as for the actual wedding this is what I have planned so far. My colors are Lapis (really dark Purple) and light Pink. Our Ceremony will be held at Rainbow Manor with the reception to follow there. My bridesmaids will be wearing a gorgeous strapless gown with all matching heels. My Matron of Honor, Jennifer Pate, will be wearing a pink cummerbund with her dress. The Groomsman will be wearing a tux with silver(platinum) vest and tie. The groom will have a white tie and vest. For the flowers I have chosen to go with a  rose and carnation bouquet. My bouquet will be white with pink in it. The bridesmaids will have a smaller version of mine except they will have light pink bouquets with a little white mixed in. I will post a picture on what I have in mind for finished product on the bouquet later. The groom/groomsman will be wearing a single rose boutonniere. The groom will have a white rose and the groomsmen will have pink boutonnieres. The mothers are going to have pink corsages. I can't leave out the ring bearer, Parker, he will be wearing the same tux and boutonniere as the groomsmen. I haven't decided on party favors yet. We are in the process of finalizing our reception menu and wedding songs. I will post on them later. If anyone has any ideas on what I could do for part favors I would greatly appreciate them. Enjoy! 

wedding bouquet idea

No comments:

Post a Comment