About Me

My photo
My name is Felicia Inman and my husband is Dustin Inman. We live in Huntsville, AL and have two children, Dexter and Carter. Hope you enjoy!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dexter

Dexter at 4 months old



I probably should have started posts like this back when Dexter was first born, but to be honest with everyone I just haven't had the time or felt like doing anything like this. 

Dexter is 4 months old and will be 5 months here in just six (6) short days! He has changed so much in the past 4 months!
                                                       See how his looks have changed.

At his 4 month check up he weighed 15 lbs. and 9 oz.  and was 26 3/4 in. long.  He is now growing out of his 3-6 months clothing and can fit 6-9 months stuff perfectly.  He is a big boy!!   

After his 4 month check up he started eating rice cereal and after about a week of that we started with sweet peas!  The boy loves to eat and he eats very well!  He did not once gag or choke on his food and I hope that it stays that way!  So far we have had sweet peas, green beans, and rice cereal.  Tonight he will try some squash for the first time!   

Dexter smiles and laughs with us now and has been doing so for a while.. i just haven't posted about it!  His smile can turn my worst days around!  One look at it and everything inside of me melts away and I forget about everything!  He has started to get a sense of humor! I can be staring at the tv while he is laying next to me on the couch and he will start whynning and as soon as I look at him he will giggle.  So, I look at the tv and he goes to whynning again and I look back at him and he starts giggling!  I love this little game that we play.  I could do it all day!  Unfotunately, he gets bored with it before I do!! 
                           This is actually in mid giggle while playing that game while we were out eating.

Everyday is something new with him and I am looking forward to the rest of my life with this little guy. 

Enjoy,

Felicia Inman





No comments:

Post a Comment