About Me

My photo
My name is Felicia Inman and my husband is Dustin Inman. We live in Huntsville, AL and have two children, Dexter and Carter. Hope you enjoy!!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Random thoughts that I wanted to blog about while pregnant that I never got around to.

As I was going through my e-mail and clearing everything out I came across a few e-mails that I had mailed to myself about things that I wanted to share with everyone on my blog while I was pregnant.  Needless to say I never got around to blogging them.  As I look back on the thoughts I find them kind of funny!   So, as they all say better late than never, right? Enjoy.


This is from my e-mail dated January 12, 2012:
My whole survival of eating depended on one simple thing, anything I could dip in ketchup!!! So, for roughly 2-3 months I ate chicken fingers and French fries.  Once I would find something I could eat I would eat it for a week straight until the thought of it would make me want to vomit.  One week I ate kfc FRIED chicken (my normal is grilled), mashed potatoes and corn on the cob and the next I would eat taco bell nachos.  That was off and on for a while.  Let us not forget that as soon as I would get home from work I would eat whatever I had picked up on the way home and then I would go straight to bed.

A few other things going on in my body was the fact that I was scared.  I was scared for financial reasons, emotional reasons, getting stretch marks scared & all the things that I really shouldn’t be worrying over in the first place.  I kept thinking about all the things that would need to be done and what I needed to do to get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment